Friday, 6 May 2016

Baby, Baby, Baby ooooooh!

You may or may not have noticed that I have been a little quiet on here lately, finally I can share with you why... 


After a very long journey to get here I am happy to reveal that myself and my husband are expecting our first child. The start of the pregnancy wasn't exactly smooth sailing and I have been feeling extremely sick and tired which is why blogging has taken a back seat. 

I endeavour to add some pregnancy posts and updates in with my usual blog posts, however this will by no means turn into a solely pregnancy related blog. 

For now I just wanted to let you all in on the news and I will be back soon with some variation. 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. So, so happy for you both! Massive congratulations <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwah!! Thank You lovely one XX

      Delete
  2. Ohh congratulations! That's amazing, so happy for you!

    www.saarasofia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much sweetie XX

      Delete
  3. Ahh this is amazing!!!!! Congratulations lovely!!! 😁 Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure how you managed to turn a stick that you pee on into a beautiful instagrammy post but you did it girl #problogger #cantevenseethepee

    CONGRATS GAL LOVE YA XXXXXX

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha this comment cracked me up! Love you girl X

      Delete
  6. Yay, congratulations! How exciting! Love the title of this post by the way xo

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig