Saturday 30 September 2017

Collecting those first memories with CHEERZ

Since having a baby one of the questions I often get asked is what shall I buy my friend for a baby shower gift? Lets face it everyone is so bored of nappy cakes!



Before you are up to your elbows in poop you have (or at least I had) idealistic ideas of creating scrap books and collages of your baby's first year on plant earth all pretty and creative and documenting beautifully their every moment. And I did start all of these things and the key word here is START because it seems like these days I never finish anything.


When Cheerz asked if I wanted to collaborate on a post I made a bee line for the Baby Memory Box, apart from wanting one for myself this is probably the best gift you could ever give to new parents. Starting from £42 you can gift 'parents-to-be' with a beautiful keep sake which can be easily filled with the special first memories from those wonderful first twelve months. If babies aren't your thing there are memory boxes available for various occasions including a wedding box!!

Cheerz now offers free app you are able to easily download to your phone making ordering your prints even easier! During your boring night feeds you can simply select the best photo (out of the 20 identical photos in your camera roll... mums and I right?) make a quick order and effortlessly slip them in correct divider to indicate which month you are on. This is revolutionary.




When purchasing the Baby Memory Box you are able to select a number of prints, an activation code will be included with the gift which will be valid for 12 months.

You can get 10% off of your purchase when you spend £20 with the code 083R87

Happy Capturing

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thats such a good idea, I'm going to give it a go as I've got a scrapbook for Violet that I've not worked on in over 6 months, got some catching up to do! Eek!

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the easiest thing!! You have done better than me Lylie's scrap book is a sorry state of affairs! :( xx

      Delete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig