Tuesday 17 November 2015

Two Faced Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

Last week I ordered a gorgeous blue pinafore dress from Motel (more on that later) when it arrived I was surprised to find a sample enclosed of the Two Faced Liquid Lipstick in the shade Melted Peony. It was a funny coincidence as I had earlier that day been telling my friend Katie that I had never used a liquid lipstick - Thank You makeup God's! 



I am seriously impressed with this product it feels extremely hydrating on the lips and currently my lips are feeling a bit in need of extra help due to the weather. The stay power is amazing too which is one of the main things I look for with a lip product. The colour I received was melted peony which is a bright creamy pink colour, I can see myself wearing this a lot in the spring months. 


If like Ralph you want to get your hands on a melted lipstick you can do so here



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig