Friday 21 August 2015

My Jo Malone Collection


There is nothing quite like wandering around the floors of Selfridges and ending up submerged in the beautiful aromas that Jo Malone have to offer. My love affair with this fragrance collection started quite a few years ago with a duty free gift from my mum and from there it just grew and grew and almost all of these scents have been repurchased time and time again. 


My newest edition Peony & Blush Suede is the most fragile fragrance of my collection. It provides a floral aroma with a fresh undertone. This is the most perfect daytime date scent you will ever smell. Sophisticated but flirty. 


Lime, Basil & Mandarin is one of Jo Malone's signature scents. Described as a modern classic and I couldn't agree more, this fragrance is so distinctive and recognisable. If you invest in this smell expect to hear "Ooh is that Lime, Basil & Mandarin?" A LOT


154 is one of my favourites. This iconic scent is affectionately named after the first ever boutique store. This woody fragrance has a sexy masculine feel. This is truly a fragrance that anyone could wear, and one I find myself reaching for in the evenings. 


Ginger Biscuit was one of those limited edition smells that you wish so hard that you had stocked up on, this scent is Christmas in a bottle. Even in the height of summer one spritz of this fragrance and you will be instantly transported to 25th December.


Where my love affair began, Blue Agava & Cacao not like anything you have ever smelt before. If I had to choose one fragrance for the rest of my life I would need to look no further. Sexy enough for your hottest date, subtle enough for running errands. 


Pomegranate Noir the ultimate evening fragrance. Daring with a hint of spice, happily unisex, deep, meaningful and leaves you wanting more, more, more. This is a marmite scent, I have had people compliment me and move away from me when wearing Pomegranate Noir, personally I am a huge fan.


And lastly, here it is the holiday scent White Jasmine & Mint let this sun drenched fragrance take you to a white sandy beach or the rainforest. Light and Floral and perfect for a summer picnic, guaranteed to put you in a good mood. I purchased this on the way out to Australia and every time I spray it I am back sitting beside the lagoon in Cairns. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig