Wednesday 21 October 2015

Live @ the roof gardens

First things first after working all day an espresso martini is very much needed! 


I am lucky enough to work in London fairly frequently, and often get complimentary hotels. I always want to take advantage of the situation so when I found out I would be spending the night in Chelsea last Saturday I logged onto Design My Night to see what events I could attend. 

This time The Roof Gardens won. 


After dinner at Bill's we headed over to The Roof Gardens, and got lost trying to find the music marquee. We didn't actually see any of the flamingos they were probably tucked up in bed. 

The decor in the venue is stunning, the red and pink lights create ambiance even though they made my photos look a little off. The way they have incorporated the inside with the out is perfection the only way you know you aren't in the open is because it isn't freezing cold. 


The lineup for the night was four music acts none of which we had heard of, but we was promised an indie vibe which is what we got. We missed the first act so walked in just as Jay Scott began to perform with a unique way of playing the guitar. 

.

The band Axel Jansson lost a bit of the crowds attention when three burlesque dancers took the stage.


A very red outfit picture, these lace up heels from Next were surprisingly comfortable. 

You will also notice I am sipping on my £12 rum and coke (which I mentioned in my previous post) The venue was interesting and a pleasure to wander around but I certainly wouldn't want to blow the cash you would need to to spend your whole night in there, and I think that is ok. The Roof Gardens don't really want you in there unless you are a person that doesn't need to look at the price tag and the amount of VIP members only areas makes that abundantly clear. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig