Friday 23 October 2015

LVNDR

I have been reading Em Sheldons blog EmTalks ever since I discovered my love for blog reading. There are a few blogs I go to for inspiration InthefrowThe Little Magpie and EmTalks, so when I read on twitter that Em had been working on her own brand LVNDR (Lavender) I grabbed my macbook and went shopping. 


The first thing I picked up was the royal midi ring  I have very small fingers so for me it is less of a midi ring but I love it all the same. I wasn't expecting the diamonties to continue all the way round the band, especially when it's priced at just £4.99. It really does catch the light and looks like it would cost much more. 

My inner festival chick screamed a bit at the plaited tassel bracelets I will mention that it was very difficult to choose just one colour scheme, and I am fully intending on popping at least two more of the combinations on my Christmas list. 


I am a big giraffe fan. Since the start of the year when I fell in love with one in a Australian zoo, if it hasn't got a Shih Tzu on it it's got a giraffe ;) So this kissing giraffe necklace was an absolute must have. 

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog, I will leave you with one of my favourite photos, that Australian giraffe!! 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is the loveliest post - I cannot thank you enough. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog too, just going through them all now. Your support means the world to me and so does this post. I'm so glad you like LVNDR!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, LVNDR is perfect! Can't wait to expand my collection :) xx

      Delete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig