Friday 15 January 2016

LYDC New Collection - 10% off Discount Code

Every blogger should have a box bag!



LYDC have just launched their new collection, and as expected it is just about the most gorgeous thing to hit the internet. Without even getting started on how friggin cute the Pom Pom keyrings are (I am in a permanent state of heart shaped eyes emoji whenever I am near one) the collection is yet again stunning and practical, the perfect combination. 




I was lucky enough to be sent the Snake Tether Box Grab Bag, it was a complete surprise and totally made my day. Sneak Peaks are literally my favourite thing about blogging, I have been checking the website everyday waiting for when it would be available to purchase.

You can even get a 10% discount by entering GEMMA10 at the check out! 

I have never owned a box bag before and boy have I been missing out. The structure of the bag is perfect for all of my day to day needs, my camera fits easily without having to remove the lens (can I get a hallelujah) yet this bag is not bulky it is such a delicate flattering piece which perfectly finishes off every outfit. 


Jeans & Top both River Island, Boots Dune, Watch Michael Kors
Tell me what is on your LYDC Wish list, I am trying to decide which colour Pom Pom I need next! 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Not too sure if I'm keen on the snake skin parts, but loving the shape/style! Looks great on you. Again serious photo jealousy right now lol!

    Love Hannah xx

    HannahHawes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love this! I've wanted a box bag for so long as they just look like they'd have tons of room!!!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The amount of room is ridiculous!! I think I am going to have to pick up a black one for every day use too :) XX

      Delete
  3. I can't believe this fits your whole camera & lens in - what a dream!

    Plus the snake detailing adds such an edge xo

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is actually the perfect bag for blogging, it is deceptively spacious! :) XX

      Delete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig