Monday 9 January 2017

Rouge Edition Velvet by Bourjois Review

I am always on the look out for long lasting lip products, no one's got time to re apply after every cuppa!! So when I got gifted the new Rouge Edition Velvet by Bourjois I was interested to see how this new formulation would compare.

I chose the shade 'Peach Club' which is an intense coral red, perfect in my opinion for the autumn, especially paired with a sparkly gold eye! During my first use of the product I kissed a baby, and when I couldn't wipe the lips off his check I realised there might be something to write about here. I went on to eat a soup lunch and oh my goodness the stay power was the best i'd ever encountered. I needed to try a different shade... 


So I decided to give it a go again but this time with 'Don't pink of it', a more muted colour, surely the stay power can't be as good with a less enthusiastic shade? but to my surprise it lasted just as long. The product has a matte finish however unlike other matte lip products on the market it is super lightweight and comfortable to wear, I would go as far as to stay you can't even feel any product on your lips.


Just when you thought it couldn't be any better the Rouge Edition Velvet lip products are super affordable, a steal at only £8.99. Amazing quality for under a tenner, which colour will you be picking up? 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig