Tuesday 9 May 2017

Zatchel Sugarcube Bag

If it is gold and metallic it is pretty likely I am going to want it!

I was extremely lucky to be sent this gorgeous bag from Zatchels. I was asked to select my favourite style and instantly the sugarcube spoke to me. Not only was the metallic gold totally eye catching when a bag is the right shape to fit my camera it is always a win.



No I haven't gone for new brunette locks, that is my friend Alex. We was spending the day up town watching the Harry Potter stage show. While grabbing drinks we passed Liberty and as she looked so blogger with her gingham and denim I insisted that she modelled for me, all #OOTD style. She is basically Zoella now! So proud ... and grateful. (Although she might kill me if she see's this haha) 


When you think of a satchel probably the first thing that would usually spring to mind would be a school bag but this time round that is not the case. The sugarcube is the ultimate day to night bag. It is just as comfortable on the shoulder during a shopping trip as it is as a clutch paired with your lucky little black dress, so versatile. 

Usually the Sugarcube would set you back £65, which when you see the quality of the craftsman ship really isn't a huge price tag. However, you are currently in luck as Zatchel's are holding a massive sale so for a limited time you are able to pick up this beaut for ONLY £39!! BARGAIN 


If I don't take a photo of the flowers at Liberty was I even there? Am I even a blogger? 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That is seriously the cutest little bag! Although I'm not sure I could ever leave the house with such a small bag - I love having a million things in my bag 'in case of emergency' lol!! I'll have to check this brand out though, I've never heard of them before!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig