Tuesday 22 September 2015

A Meander Through Kensington

Autumn is my favourite time of year. It's chilly enough to layer up and there are still the occasional sunny warm afternoons perfect for wondering around parts of London you are yet to discover. 

I decided to go for a navy/ black/ maroon combo for our day in London. All of the tones I associate with this time of year. Plus I wanted to wear this hat with my new navy blue roll neck so it had to work!

Hat - H&M
Jumper - New Look @ ASOS
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Boots - Similar Here
 
 
I usually stick to a cute little bobble hat when the weather deteriorates but this hat had been hanging on the back of my door just waiting to be worn. Luckily for me the weather was beautiful so it didn't get ruined in any potential downpours. We stumbled across this crescent in Kensington and it was the perfect location for some quick snaps before I embarrassed myself in front of anyone.




The new love of my life, my mini maroon crossover bag from Zara obviously came along too. I thought it would be handy on keeping my days out light but it is actually a Mary Poppins bag so naturally I made use of the room and took extras I didn't need with me.


I found these little heeled gems in Topshop three years ago and I still reach for them on days when I want to feel a little dressier and also for going 'out out'. They aren't too high, although five hours worth of shopping in and any heel, no matter how small, starts to niggle.

What is your go to outfit for a day of shopping?

Love,
Alex x

P.s. Thank you to Gemma for these lovely shots!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig