Thursday 10 September 2015

A really clever title about boots

As soon as the temperature dropped there was only one thing on my mind... my autumn closet. Shopping for winter clothes is so much more enjoyable that shopping for summer clothes, for me anyway. I lust over big baggy jumpers and living in jeans every day is a dream come true but the most exciting thing of all is the footwear. 

A good pair of boots is as important as a good bra, or a good friend. They should be comfortable, multi functional and stylish and to my delight ASOS provided me with the perfect pair for the cooler months. 


As part of the ASOS RUN WAY collection these pointed chelsea boots are the perfect accompaniment to any winter outfit. With a small 2 inch heel you feel the height without the burning sensation making them appropriate to wear all day and all night long. 


The pointed toe adds a level of sophistication whereas the pony hair style material adds a bit of fun. I have had them in my hands a little over a fortnight and they have already become my go to choice. Keep your eyes peeled on our Instagram, they will be sure to be featured in many OOTD's to come. 

I hope you like them as much as I do :) 
Gemma xx 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig